Tuesday, November 04, 2014

DVD's now available

I am thrilled to let you know I have three new workshops for sale they are available as DVD's or video download! 


Fanric collage workshop is filled with techniques for creating unique layers in your mixed-media fabric collage by using your sewing machine to write words and make texture. You can buy it here


Learn to make one-of-a-kind jewelry that can be worn as a necklace and bracelet! You can buy it here



In this workshop exploration of dimensional collage!

Combine fabric, paper, wire, and wood to create a romantic three-dimensional mixed-media collage. You can buy it here





Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I just bought the Dimensional Collage on Wood last week and loved it! I will purchase the other two as well. I have always wanted to take a live class from you but that has not been possible and this is the next best thing. I love your work. One little snippet of the process you shared in the Dimensional Collage video sent me off exploring a whole new avenue to enhance my own work. Thank you for sharing your process, talent, and time.

Sandy said...

I forgot to mention that your new book with Kristen Robinson is spectacular! I am off to shop :)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing all this! GREAT NEWS!

Beth said...

I put this on my WISH list for Christmas or Birthday. AND If that don't work then it will get bumped up to the MUST have list! Fabric Collage